Wednesday 3 September 2014

Bidding farewell

Gare d'Avignon TGV
Yesterday I drove my son to the Avignon TGV station where he boarded the train to Paris; from there he'll fly to New Zealand where he lives. He usually comes to France every other year. Will I see him again before 2016?

Hier j'ai conduit mon fils à la gare TGV d'Avignon où il a pris un train pour Paris. De là il prendra l'avion pour la Nouvelle Zélande où il habite. D'habitude il revient en France tous les deux ans. Le reverrai-je avant 2016 ?

11 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

You will if you decide to go to New Zealand.

Nathalie H.D. said...

Stefan I'd be there every winter (summer over there) if the ticket were cheaper and the trip shorter!

Michel Benoit said...

Ben voilà, comme moi !
Bien que le mien (de fils) va moins loin... et revient au moins une fois par an !
Les sablages des vitres concurrenceraient-ils les gouttes de pluie ?
:D)

Dina said...

Oi, what a difficult moment for you, Nathalie.
Just a few months ago I had to part with my daughter and her whole family when they went home to Australia. I never know when I'll see them next.

Why is our world so spread out??

Nathalie H.D. said...

For those of you wondering, the dots cover the glass panes of the TGV station. All I did is take the photo from behind the glass.

chri said...

Je te le souhaite! Heureusement qu'il y a skype! Le mien est à Montréal et c'est ben ben loin c't'affaire! Taberouete!

chri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
claude said...

La vie fait des fois que les enfants vont vivre loin des Parents et cela complique un peu les rapports, d'autant quant ils sont dans de très lointains pays.
La vie passe tellement vite que 2016 n'est pas loin.

William Kendall said...

That is quite a journey for either of you to make.

Jack said...

I sympathize. My daughter lives in South Africa, about 20 hours of flying.

jeandler said...

Pour avant deux ans, un billet, ici, de la Nouvelle-Zélande de ta part.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails